Certificate III in Business Administration
This qualification applies to range of administrative roles in varied contexts.
Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
For more information regarding this qualification visit
About this Course
The BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration course is designed for clients who are seeking to develop skills and knowledge to successfully
perform business and administrative operations across varied work environments.
Clients studying the Certificate III in Business Administration course will strengthen skills across the following areas:
- Office technology, using software designed for word processing, spreadsheets, electronic presentations and publications
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Customer engagement, including customer complaints
- Enhanced workplace communication, including working with diversity
- Developing accurate business documentation
- Workplace health and safety
- Prioritising work tasks and organising schedules
This qualification provides pathways to employment in the following areas:
- Data entry operator
- General clerk
- Junior personal assistant
- Office administration assistant
- Office administrator
- Word processing operator
- Accounts receivable clerk
- Accounts payable clerk
On completion, graduates may progress to further qualifications including:
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
for more information on careers in the Business sector.
All students must:
- be able to use and have access to a computer with MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- have internet access and an email account
- attend an information session which includes assessment of suitability and LLN skills
26 - 78 Weeks
Duration will vary depending on current skills and knowledge, availability to study and mode of delivery.
- Contact (08) 8346 5662 for course fee information
Successful completion will result in the awarding of BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration.
A Statement of Attainment may be issued for partial completion.
Call the Admin team at Hindmarsh on (08) 8346 5662 for more information.